offroading this coming weekend the 29th

packie88

My brother and I are actually planning on meeting saturday morning to explore the tillamook ohv, where and when are you guys meeting up? looks like were meeting just off the main highway at like 8am or so. I'll post again on friday at the latest, it would be cool to have someone around whos been there before and could guide us a bit. so far its my pathy and a frontier for sure and possibly an fj and a lifted cherokee.

im thinking of making the trip down with my pathy im coming from issaquah so its like 3-4 hours down there for me. so well see. still got a little time to think about it read the sore posts about it and sounds like they know where there going last time i was ther my and spolar93 had no clue were we were so just kinda drove around

I have a trail map, but this time of year, they close some of the trails. The sore group knows the place like the backs of their hands. I've been up there a few times. The problem is not about getting lost, it's getting into an area that turns hardcore(which I am not set up for) and you cannot turn around. At least there will be a bunch of people to help if you get in a bind. I'm looking forward to the run.

i should be could, sas locked rear 5.13's winch just in case

you'll be the best equipped out of those of us coming from the south, hehe. So far the frontier and myself are for sure. The FJ and the cherokee are still on the fence, im prodding them though.

yea need some money for a selectable locker though...

im gonna have to bail though guys im meeting up with a guy and trading a set of my 33's for some 33x12.5 muddies that i need and he wants to do it saturday so ima do that insteadd

cherokee backed out, fj is gonna try to find us at like 10 but the frontier and I are gonna be rarin to go :) were gonna meet on the way to the shell station and should be there a lil before 9 to fill up and chill :)

Edited by Jarsiff