Windshield Banners.

silverlion

I was planning on having an NPORA banner made at a local shop. I want to make sure I will not be stepping on anyone's toes by offering some for sale. If anyone is interested in a Banner or If I am crossing lines here, let me know. In a couple of days, I should have some pricing on quantities to see how many I need for a descent price. Again, please inform me if I am stepping on any toes.

Edited by silverlion

Pezzy sent me a rendition that requires a little tweaking.

this is a rough draft, it will be modified to read . net and made to fit the windshield.

post-1-1158886782.jpg

I plan to see if the shop will mix and match colors for quantity discount so I can offer a good price. I do not plan on making money on these. I just want to do my part to support the NPORA. I'm not sure about shipping costs though. It seems doing a flat rate tends to rip off people. But I want to be fair to everyone and try to offer them at a flat rate, shipping included. It may be tough for me to come up with the cash myself for 25 or 30 stickers. Who knows? Any ideas on the shipping issue will be appreciated.

Edited by silverlion

OK, just got off the phone with the sign people. They are going to refine the design and fit it to the windshield. I asked for the graphic with no border(we are short on room due to wind. wiper interference). Anywho, the price I have so far is 20 bux USD if I only get one, it goes down to around 17USD for 5 and even less for 20, 50, 100, etc. I will post the graphic when I get it from the shop and all we have to figure out is shipping. Fair shipping...

this is a rough draft, it will be modified to read . net and made to fit the windshield.

Slick has has 1 (some?) made. Perhaps it is too late, but you could ask her for what she did.

I suggest you set up a poll to see how many people will buy one (there will be more in the future). Make sure you include a pict of the 'final' lay out.

Oh, check your PMs

B

SLICK!!! Where r u at? What do you have? Show me...Pleeeze...

I think there are at least 5 my problem now is to figure out a fair way to include shipping in the price to keep things simple. Maybe things just don't work that way. I know the cardboard tubes are fairly inexpensive. I will not just fold them up and stick them in an envelope. I have some stickers at home with a neat little crease in them. Usless they are!!

next question is, do I have them made like the one on Slick's rig or the version I'm working on from Pezzy's version? Lemme know what y'all think one is just NPORA with www.nissanpathfinders.net below and the other would be like the rendition Pezzy sent me less the border. Also, the shop told me they can do colors for the same price, we'll call it under 20 bux for now, reflective is 10 bux more. I myself, will be shooting for plain ole' white letters.

SLICK!!! Where r u at? What do you have? Show me...Pleeeze...

I think there are at least 5 my problem now is to figure out a fair way to include shipping in the price to keep things simple. Maybe things just don't work that way. I know the cardboard tubes are fairly inexpensive. I will not just fold them up and stick them in an envelope. I have some stickers at home with a neat little crease in them. Usless they are!!

Stickers1102607-1.jpg side window

NPORAStickerFront1.jpg windshield

under the NPORA on front windshiled says www.nissanpathfinders.com

Edited by Slick

i like the border version, maybe without the website tho. most people now days have computers or have access to them and if they really wanted to know what NPORA was all about, all they would have to do is search NPORA and here you have it. it just seems kinda cluttered with the website under it or on the side. imo

Pezzy sent me a rendition that requires a little tweaking.

post-1-1158886782.jpg

I plan to see if the shop will mix and match colors for quantity discount so I can offer a good price. I do not plan on making money on these. I just want to do my part to support the NPORA. I'm not sure about shipping costs though. It seems doing a flat rate tends to rip off people. But I want to be fair to everyone and try to offer them at a flat rate, shipping included. It may be tough for me to come up with the cash myself for 25 or 30 stickers. Who knows? Any ideas on the shipping issue will be appreciated.

that's no banner. one like what slick has would be best

I would be down if I didn't already have one on my back window nor a lack of money :)

Good luck with it though.

This could perhaps be used as a method of fundraising for the site? Buy them in bulk locally and then sell them with a dollar or two added that goes towards maintenance of the site or something.