Secret Santa - Parte deux

BowTied

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my Santa hasn't gotten me anything yet, I have another idea...a subscription to any car magazine except for Motor Trend (already have it) to the address provided by Andrew...Car and Driver, Road and Track, Truck Trend, etc. Just none of the street tuner or hardcore offroading mags...

If my Santa hasn't gotten me anything yet, I have another idea...a subscription to any car magazine except for Motor Trend (already have it) to the address provided by Andrew...Car and Driver, Road and Track, Truck Trend, etc. Just none of the street tuner or hardcore offroading mags...

What about: http://www.nissansportmag.com/ ?

mine is awaiting to be sent...i forgot to stop by the post office today while out to lunch so they will have to wait another day...

I leave on Tuesday until after the 1st of the year so it may be a while before I can reveal mine (dont worry SS the people that live with me will still be home so it will be brought inside)

hey thats what makes it fun...last year i didnt ask for a maglight but i'll be damned if i didnt get one and i needed it b/c my other one was MIA until I moved again...just found it the other day...now i have a maglight for the toolbox and now i have one for the car (or truck when i get it going) it was great...I think its awesome that we can do this on the forum and have faith in getting something decent in return...I am pretty disappointed in what I sent to my SS b/c its kinda what they asked for as well but not what I wanted to get them it was just that everyone was sold out of what I wanted to get....grrr but it should be all good

hey thats what makes it fun...last year i didnt ask for a maglight but i'll be damned if i didnt get one and i needed it b/c my other one was MIA until I moved again...just found it the other day...now i have a maglight for the toolbox and now i have one for the car (or truck when i get it going) it was great...I think its awesome that we can do this on the forum and have faith in getting something decent in return...I am pretty disappointed in what I sent to my SS b/c its kinda what they asked for as well but not what I wanted to get them it was just that everyone was sold out of what I wanted to get....grrr but it should be all good

I hear ya - I spent more than I intended - but the really cool gifts are even more quid. I wish I could afford to spend $100 on this, but not gonna happen with my wife outa work!

• 3 weeks later...