anyone from minnesota?

edicer2

doesnt look like theres a buncha folks in that area...maybe update the topci to the thread to mention what you are looking for. I did a member search by location for MN and Minnesota, you may want to try other versions

Paffphinder1989 is the only one that looks pretty active on the boards besides you.

go to members search then hit toggle more options and you can try to find folks there...

o ok thanks man. I guess i figured it would be that way. Its the same way with my 300zx sites everyone seems to be in the lower states. Damn minnesota! lol O well ill check the member list frequently

that or move...there were some folks in NC when i lived there in my area but most were a couple hours drive away and as soon as i moved to CA there was like 5 people that joined in CLT and that area...I move to CA and don't have a running pathy and everyone is still a couple hrs drive from me...sucks but at least they're good folks to check in on the internet...

AWW way to move away lol. So far i have seen a few pathys but they are all beat to @!*% and rusty around here. Me and a buddy are slowly restoring ours. Seems like we have the best 2 i have seen in this area (not bragging or anything just saying no one takes care of theirs)

Edited by edicer2

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...