NW TOY RUN 2008

doughboy

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008

Time: 1:30 pm

Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5

Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!

LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.

How does one organize an event like that? I noticed there was nothing of the sort west of Portland, Oregon. At leats, none advertised. Do you know who I might contact to get something like this going here? I will talk to the wife and see if she wants to take a little road trip.

well for the last two years, we met at the P&R in Federal Way, and drove to Izzy's in Olympia. I know we donate to the Marine Corps Toys For Tots, but other than that I dont know a whole heck of a lot about it. I just bring the toys and drive

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...