Pathfinder Mileage POLL

amb4081

How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?  

953 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles are on your 1990-1995 Pathfinder?

• 1-100,000 miles (just a baby)
    • 100,001-150,000 miles (break-in period)
    • 150,001-200,000 miles (broke in)
    • 200,001-250,000 miles (mature)
    • 250,001-300,000 miles (advanced in years/miles)
    • 300,001- up (pathy getting tired)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(edit)

Oops I forgot my specs.

-1994 Pathfinder SE

-VG30E with original manual transmission 218K, only my second clutch and it still grabs great

-Way too much desert time in southern California, front end is all sorts of mushy

I've got 218,000 miles (round abouts there anyways) on my pathy and the engine is strong as ever. Most guys can attest that this motor never stops until you have to replace a sensor or a relay. Learn how to swap those out early on and the thing will run forever. I have been flogging the living hell out of mine for 5 years and my dad did the same 14 years before that, we love the sound it makes with a flowmaster at around 5500 rpms and I hit that almost every day. Ignoring that minor issue of exhaust bolts (worst recall BS EVER) the wd21 is the most reliable car I've ever seen.

Edited by redturner15neo

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure it won't break any records but..

1994 WD21 Terranno R3-M

TYD27t Auto.

206,000 km. Thats after getting back from my first drive in it.

3600 Km. Adelaide to Alice springs.(Return) With some 4x4 while up there.

Oil use: NONE.

Very happy with how it went.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just ticked over 321,868km, which is 200,000 miles. I took a picture at 199,999 because I was pulling my buddy's Pathy out of a puddle he high centered into.

DSC_0007.JPG

Edited by Gjeff12
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought my Pathy new in 94, been wheeling it since and sure haven't babied it in any way other than regular maintenance. Been underwater twice, rolled and 4 different times been hit on the road by someone doing something stupid while driving. Have to say this has been the best and most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Just hit 320K miles and I'd trust it to get me anywhere. You keep the oil changed and keep the engine/tranny cool, you'll find they'll run forever!

Update, turned 241k. Might need to replace the cat. She passed smog this year, getting close to the limit. Gotta love Ca. Just because it's a 95 it's listed as a high emitter. I enjoy sticking it to CA by keeping my older vehicles on the road.

• 1 month later...

All I have to say is I bought mine for 650 bucks, it now has 265,000 runs like new after a tune up, and it had 97% original parts considering the factory plug wires were still there...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I actually have TWO pathfinders..a 93 and a 94.. 93 is just about to turn 200,000 and the 94 just turned 142,000. Just added the tranny cooler and changed the tranny fluid. BIG difference in power and temp. I only spent $30 on the cooler. I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have a little tray that sits under where the drink cup holders are in the center dash. I have NEVER seen another pathfinder with one. Could someone tell me what it's called and where I might find another one please and thank you.

• 1 month later...

I recently learned that those were a thing. I imagine, like the sunroof shades or the bag you were supposed to put the shade in, most of them are broken/lost by now. I've never seen one in person. You might get super lucky at a wrecking yard, but probably quicker to make one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...