and you thought your house was dirty...

iLLlegal

That's crazy!!!!!!! I've seen some pretty dirty apartments but nothing like that... That person obviously has some SERIOUS issues.

Ya, pack rat.

I'll bet 5 bucks the person weighs in over 400lbs... For all that fast food, they ought to.

I'll also bet that the place was rented on Section 8. Tax dollars at work.

when my pops owned property in the ghetto, (apartment building) we had break-ins that looked even worse

imagine the same amount of trash, but add hundreds of dirty needles just laying around as well as unknown pills, mold, feces, used condoms, etc

yeah i wore gloves and boots when we cleaned that one up....

A friend of mine from high school's dad lived in a house like that. There was absolute crap everywhere. He had to literally force the fridge door open against bags of trash and newspapers to get to his beer, total drunk. He had the rear axle from one of his various non-running vehicles half-torn apart in his living room for over two years, cat crap everywhere (he didn't own a cat), a spare bedroom filled at least 4 feet high with God knows what. The neighbors had finally had it when the porch collapsed from the weight of a 6 inch snowfall. He was ordered to clean the place up and it took four or five loads in a 30-yard dumpser to even make a dent in the crap.

wow...the living room reminded me of my buddies in college with the cigs and pizza boxes and he had tons of beer cans...but that is gross...i'm glad the pictures don't come with complimentary smells...

at least they had the fire extinguisher ready...

Edited by unccpathfinder