Hollister?Date?

Mobbs

Trying to get some people together to go to Hollister. I have never been. I am new to off-roading and want to find out what my pathy can do. Lol. As most of my 4x4 is in the snow. Most Fridays and Saturdays work for me with a week or two of notice. Let me know what date or dates work for you.

i'm savin up for the nissan west coast meet on october 26th.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19029

hollister is a little far for me (sac-town area) but i'd be down to go if i had some extra money. but i think for now i'll just keep savin up for the west coast meet. i'll let you know if i wanna go though.

Johnson Valley would be sick. I looked at the event and it is 6.5 hours away from me. i dont think i will have the money to go (trying to save money for winter :) ), but it sounds awesome. Yeah sac. town is a little far, for Hollister. As it turns out, i called in sick to work to day because i got too amped last night about Hollister. Lol. Will post pics when i get back tonight.

Slick- I am down for Frank Raines up near Turlock correct? What days are good for you so i can work something out with my jobs?

Edited by Mobbs

i'm savin up for the nissan west coast meet on october 26th.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19029

hollister is a little far for me (sac-town area) but i'd be down to go if i had some extra money. but i think for now i'll just keep savin up for the west coast meet. i'll let you know if i wanna go though.

hey statutory.. how would you like to go try out the Prarie City OHV park sometime with me? I've never been and I wanna check it out. And anyone else too :P. Maybe in a few weeks.. school starts next week so I wanna keep the next two weekends open to recover from the hangovers I will have.

Johnson Valley would be sick. I looked at the event and it is 6.5 hours away from me. i dont think i will have the money to go (trying to save money for winter :) ), but it sounds awesome. Yeah sac. town is a little far, for Hollister. As it turns out, i called in sick to work to day because i got too amped last night about Hollister. Lol. Will post pics when i get back tonight.

Slick- I am down for Frank Raines up near Turlock correct? What days are good for you so i can work something out with my jobs?

frank raines is in patterson, CA.. right off of I-5. turlock is 20 miles away.(west)

i have wed & sun off....... when i'm lucky :laugh:

hey statutory.. how would you like to go try out the Prarie City OHV park sometime with me? I've never been and I wanna check it out. And anyone else too :P. Maybe in a few weeks.. school starts next week so I wanna keep the next two weekends open to recover from the hangovers I will have.

gah, i just caught up on this thread. sorry to respond so late. hopefully you're still up for going there. i'm down to go, though. i have this saturday off, tho, if that's good for you. i've never been, but i'm pretty sure that it's pretty close to where i live.

ya, school started about a month ago for me so i'm kinda busy too. but if given enough notice, i'd be down to go whenever.

hmmmmm saturday eh... I'm thinking it might work for me. I wanna say yes if I'm not hung over. However, I don't think I'll be doing any heavy drinking this weekend since I just got my tongue pierced today ;).. and I need a good reason to tell my mom not to come up to davis this weekend too :P soooooooo this might work perfectly.