winch mount '97

Leman

i searched but couldnt really find what i was looking for.

i need away to mount a 8k winch to my 97 pathy, is there a bumper/ warn grill guard looking thing under $500 to mount it. or should i just go with the removable hitch type for the rear. this will be my recovery vehicle.

PS i found a engine for it earlier this week and it should be in the pathy by next thursday. :)

this will be my recovery vehicle.

What will you be recovering?

Currently there is only one "off-the-shelf" winch-mountable front bumper for the Pathy. It's made by Kennesaw Mtn Accessories. Reports about the manufacturer's product quality vary. Search separately for "wincher" and "KMA" in these forums for more info.

What will you be recovering?

Currently there is only one "off-the-shelf" winch-mountable front bumper for the Pathy. It's made by Kennesaw Mtn Accessories. Reports about the manufacturer's product quality vary. Search separately for "wincher" and "KMA" in these forums for more info.

mainly jeeps and other pathfinder sized vehicles. i have a 77 scout that may get a tug every now and then, but my pathy is my DD, and i get calls about everyweekend to go pull someone out and the winch will help alot in some of the spots so i can keep good traction and what not. most of the time i charge depending on how stuck and how good of friends they are.

Black panther (Marcel) made a really nice one that fits in the stock bumper. I might pick one up!

does anyone have a good link for BP? I keep getting some BS site that has nothing to do with offroading. Maybe my inner dumba$$ is coming out.