AC Springs

ronin152

I have seen heavy high-void-area car parts arrive in severely damaged packaging myself before, so I know where you're coming from. But just to put your mind more at ease, it takes a lot of pressure to damage spring steel. The other parts in the package (shocks and/or struts) would have been obviously trashed if the spring were really damaged.

Well I am happy how thigns turned out. IT seems I can never get car parts intact. The last time I bought struts and shocks, the struts bands got cut somehow and they blew through the box as well as a shocks.

you should install the longer spring on the drivers side, to offset the weight of the driver

maybe its a good thing that u have 2 different length springs lol

People are unsatisfied with products all the time, and most of the time what consumers are upset about doesn't affect the overall performance of the product. That is why any company needs good customer service people to reach a compromise with the consumer. I am glad everything worked out for you ronin, I am waiting on a set of rear springs to put on my lift.

BTW: how long did it take them to ship your item? I am going on 4 days since I placed my order, and I feel like it is not hard at all to grab a pair of springs, print off a label, and tape a box shut...

People are unsatisfied with products all the time, and most of the time what consumers are upset about doesn't affect the overall performance of the product. That is why any company needs good customer service people to reach a compromise with the consumer. I am glad everything worked out for you ronin, I am waiting on a set of rear springs to put on my lift.

BTW: how long did it take them to ship your item? I am going on 4 days since I placed my order, and I feel like it is not hard at all to grab a pair of springs, print off a label, and tape a box shut...

Hey man, yeah I am glad that everything worked out. But I think it took around a whole entire week from the moment I ordered the springs till I got them at my door. Maybe a day longer. Yeah don't worry man it should be coming. Did they give you a tracking number?

The guy I spoke to told me they were in stock and he would ship them later that day and he would get me a tracking number after they were shipped...since then I have received no updates...I was just trying to get them by today so I could lift tomorrow while im off...

you should install the longer spring on the drivers side, to offset the weight of the driver

And the weight of steering gear/driver controls. Some OME springs come left or right to compensate for the extra weight.

And the weight of steering gear/driver controls. Some OME springs come left or right to compensate for the extra weight.

absolutely. I was originally joking, but i have a honda civic on coilovers, i actually had to adjust the drivers side to be just a few threads taller than the passenger, so the car would sit even with me in it

it makes perfect sense