Casey.T

Ok, so Oliver and Lisa are getting Married on the 8th, still cant remember the time or location, yet... Im coming over on the 7th, who all wants BEER???? I know I owe Scott and Derek some, doughboy should be around somewhere....

I will be over there the 7th, 8th and 9th returning to Spokane on the 10th... as it is planned now...

Well, the 9th Im going to try and install my transmission and new clutch. So far Ive been able to beat back any other work that always seems to pop up. I should be ok if its something in the afternoon. Plus if we figure a place up here near my work ,its not quite as long as a drive from home!

I want beer.

Who's got beer?

Can I have some beer?

Hey, after the rehearsal on the 7th I'm wide open.....I just have to show up on time the next day.

Here's the future Mrs. and me back in Spokane

ORV.jpg

Edited by Oliver

I want beer.

Who's got beer?

Can I have some beer?

Hey, after the rehearsal on the 7th I'm wide open.....I just have to show up on time the next day.

Here's the future Mrs. and me back in Spokane

ORV.jpg

Ya standing behind my Pathy.... DJ took that pic...

looks like we will come over the morning of the 8th, to much work, still not sure on the hotel, I would prefer the 7th, but the wedding is late enough in the evening that any hangover you would receive will have been gone for hours...

*conspires with Ben... someones golfing in Vancouver this weekend...

the wedding is late enough in the evening that any hangover you would receive will have been gone for hours...

*conspires with Ben... someones golfing in Vancouver this weekend...

you are correct sir.

You can always camp out in my back yard if you want. That is if trains dont bother you...

you got a couch dont you???? Spare bedroom now that your going to be Married and no longer sleeping separately....

Ha, yeah.....*cough*

Well, so far we have Evan & Faith, Clara, Amanda and one other person staying with us and Bonnie is living here for a while. Bonnie is in the spare double but there is a twin in the other bedroom and a sleeper couch in the living room. There are two other couches and a blow up mattress. So for now there's room on one couch and the blow up. Oh, and we only have one bathroom...it'll be interesting.

Almost forgot, Evan and Clara used to date and had a nastyish break up. I smell good times coming..

Edited by Oliver

Looks like folks are thinking about the 9th but I don't know where or when. I'll be around til we have to go to the airport later in the evening.

If I don't catch up with you fellas have one (or five) for me!

Off the topic kinda, but my Cuz is going to get married too on the 8th lol.

Have not meet the couple getting htiched but I wish you the best and let the PATHFINDER show you the way!

well.... FYI... 40 year olds and skateboards do not mix well... had to show the boy how to drop in on a small bowl. down, across, up, down, half way across, wheel catches the drain plate in the middle..... "snap" 2x... broke both of the bones in my right arm just above the wrist... CT scan in the morning to determine if they will use pins/screws or plates... or some combination of...

Surgery is scheduled Friday morning...

well.... FYI... 40 year olds and skateboards do not mix well... had to show the boy how to drop in on a small bowl. down, across, up, down, half way across, wheel catches the drain plate in the middle..... "snap" 2x... broke both of the bones in my right arm just above the wrist... CT scan in the morning to determine if they will use pins/screws or plates... or some combination of...

Surgery is scheduled Friday morning...

Oh sh*t man! Sounds like an ouch.

When in doubt, let the other dumb bastard do it. Then laugh.

Best of luck, and cheers!