electrical prolums

first of all my electric window went out.... the motor still works but the regulator is out... how hard is this to fix?

second.... when i bought my pathy about 9 months ago the cruise control worked i hardly use it but the other day i tried to you use it and it didnt work.... the green light on the panel by the door comes on but thats it...

also now when i put it in 4wd the light on the dash doesnt come on, 4wd works but no light...

i guess i was hopin that this would all be easy to fix.... let me know

when i bought my pathy about 9 months ago the cruise control worked i hardly use it but the other day i tried to you use it and it didnt work.... the green light on the panel by the door comes on but thats it...

Check the vacuum line under the hood for cracks/connections first. Then the diaphram... Hmm, let me go out and look at mine.

4wd works but no light...

Bulb or the sensor/connection at the transfer case. I believe it is quite accessable from underneath drivers side...

B

I think the sensor was easy to see when I had the shifter boot removed, you can still get to it from underneath but it will be tight...

Edited by Precise1
Looked