Hollister August 23 or 24th?

JoeBob

Haven't been there since I ruined my alternator there :P figured I'd check it out during the dry season. I have a friend who wants to go offroading with me so I figured hollister would be a good idea. Anyone wanna go with me? Either day is fine with me.

nice... hopefully I'll have these stupid tires on by then :P the place that was going to put them on managed to destroy two of the studs and basically blamed it on me :O

nice... hopefully I'll have these stupid tires on by then :P the place that was going to put them on managed to destroy two of the studs and basically blamed it on me :O

:ohno01: smackdown time :stickwack:

I will see if I can go as well, Maybe this time I won't chicken out on truck Hill. Hopefully we have not started our move at work.

Mark

Edited by msavides

welp, if my windshield doesn't crack anymore......... then i'm IN........ if it keeps cracking, i'm OUT cuz i'll need to get a new windshield ....... *cries*

it's official, i have to bow out of this trip. my windshield cracked another 2" since King has been sitting on the driveway. needs replacing...... gunna use u hauls uber awesome discount for it, but it will still suck up my wheelin money. sorry all! :(

lol! I had a dream last night that I totally F-ed up my truck.. I backed into some huge ditch and was gunning it like crazy to get out.. some branches like destroyed my windshield (I'm sure thanks to slick :P).. my rear axel was split in two... ohh man it was scary.. woke up screaming.

But ANYWAY... so when do you guys want to go.. saturday the 23rd? or sunday the 24th? either day is fine for me. I guess I would rather go saturday but either is fine.

well, my good news is i will be getting King a new windshield around the 16th........ soooooo........ :sly:

hey, don't blame me for broken windshield dreams, my nightmare came TRUE :P:hugs:

technically i should work the 23rd......... EoM at work n all........ but if the majority rules for the 23rd, I'll work it out

Edited by Slick

well, my good news is i will be getting King a new windshield around the 16th........ soooooo........ :sly:

hey, don't blame me for broken windshield dreams, my nightmare came TRUE :P:hugs:

technically i should work the 23rd......... EoM at work n all........ but if the majority rules for the 23rd, I'll work it out

Slick,

This is karma for all the windshields you have broken on other peoples cars with your rock chucking tires. :tonguefinger:

Maybe now you won't chuck so many rocks at people :)

Slick,

This is karma for all the windshields you have broken on other peoples cars with your rock chucking tires. :tonguefinger:

Maybe now you won't chuck so many rocks at people :)

:tongue: i try not to spit on fellow pathy's........ but it sometimes happens lol.

i just wish it was Mini's windshield that got broke, she already has 2 big chips and pock marked original window. needs replacing. King's was new which is what peed me off so much :rant2: ah well. karma hates me........ *le sigh* but i am pretty sure it won't make me miss Hollister! :jig:

yeah, there's a good chance that i'm not going. i gots lotsa expenses coming up, mainly tuition for my upcoming semester and boox too. there's also tons of concerts that i wanna go to. goin down south'll cost me an assload in gas.

next time, eh? Nissan west coast meet fo sho!