DFW - WHENS THE NEXT MEET....

Jasontamu

Hi,

im wondering when is the next meet..........

or if someone with an 05 + pathy wouldnt mind meeting with me.....i need to take measurements of the rear opening hatch components off of a 05+ pathfinder.....

may need to remove the interior trim as well? depends.....

i can have some cold beers as we hang in the garage and measure away...

im currently working with a boat windshield (custom) manufacturer down in florida that is making me a mold of the nissan Xterra glass. in order to make an acrylic or lexan replacement. i then plan on purchasing pathfinder hardware and making the rear window on the xterra open like a pathfinder...

i would greatly appreciate the help.....................

-j

jasontamu2002@yahoo.com

Edited by Jasontamu

Unfortunately, TNO is mostly a Jeep club - they pretty much admitted that themselves... unless they've edited THAT thread as well on their boards.

I recommend checking out some of the other offroad clubs around instead. Try these guys: http://www.dfw-tx4wd.org/forums/default.asp They're not Nissan specific, but I've seen a lot more intelligence in their moderation and such. As well as more support, etc.

Also, last I looked, nobody in TNO has an 05-up Pathy, so they wouldn't be of much help anyway. If you are in the DFW area and just want to measure up an 05+ Pathfinder, Bankston Nissan of Irving has been very helpful on the many projects I've attempted. Private message me with what you're looking for and I'll get with the Bankston guys and see if we can work something out.

Edited by GhostPath

Wow Ghostpath, thanks bud. I'm not really hip to what happened between you and TNO, and to be honest, as far as I can tell it was a while ago so I don't really care. But considering it was a while ago, maybe you could let it rest?

As far as posting other local clubs, the more the merrier in my opinion.

Wow Ghostpath, thanks bud. I'm not really hip to what happened between you and TNO, and to be honest, as far as I can tell it was a while ago so I don't really care. But considering it was a while ago, maybe you could let it rest?

As far as posting other local clubs, the more the merrier in my opinion.

"A while ago?" Try just this past April or so. Unless they've edited THAT out of their forums as well.

After what happened, I've made a point of telling anyone who's been interested to go somewhere else instead. And, if they ask, why.

You might want to ask where all the club money went. And where any money you donate to that club would go now.

And whether there's any assurances that the same thing won't happen to the money again.

Edited by GhostPath

Well I guess "a while ago" is subject to opinion. In my opinion 3-4 months ago falls under that category.

I don't really want to get into an arguement with you about it, because I've already conceded that I don't know much about what went on with you and the club.

I do find it important for people to set goals in their lives. I'm glad you've found yours.

As far as TNO goes, well we've got members who drive all sorts of vehicles. We have nissans of all flavors, jeeps of all flavors, suzukis and other odds and ends. We have several members in Houston area, DFW area, Austin area and so on. We're not a huge club, but we've got a great group of people, in my opinion. Quite a few knowledgeable people to help with pretty much anything you've got. There are local monthly meetings in Houston and DFW, even some in Austin, and it seems like someone from the club is always organizing a run to one of the many wheelin spots here in Texas. Even yearly trips further out.

If thats anything you're interested in, you're more than welcome to join us.

Hi,

im wondering when is the next meet..........

or if someone with an 05 + pathy wouldnt mind meeting with me.....i need to take measurements of the rear opening hatch components off of a 05+ pathfinder.....

may need to remove the interior trim as well? depends.....

i can have some cold beers as we hang in the garage and measure away...

im currently working with a boat windshield (custom) manufacturer down in florida that is making me a mold of the nissan Xterra glass. in order to make an acrylic or lexan replacement. i then plan on purchasing pathfinder hardware and making the rear window on the xterra open like a pathfinder...

i would greatly appreciate the help.....................

-j

jasontamu2002@yahoo.com

Where in DFW are you?