Yakima Area folks...

Indigent

I would like to hear from anyone in the Yakima area that would like to do an Ahtanum North Fork run. Maybe hit Blue or Green lake. I was up in that area last week, and most of the green dot roads were clear. There was some snow in places, but it may be gone by now.

Let me know if you are interested. I am always game.

indigent.

I only recently got here. I used to be in the Air Force, stationed in northern Japan. That's where I got into pathys. Had a TD27T terrano.

Now that I am back in the states, I see pathfinders all the time around town. I figure that at least a small percentage of those people have to be on here. Here's hoping we find more in the Yakima Area. Hey Packie88, if you know of any other path-heads out here let them know.

indigent.

steering took a crap and exhaust. did the leaking seals in steering box and now it doesn't work. exhaust was so plugged that when driving over during the move i was doing 25 mph up snoqualmie pass and blewitt. now i just don't have time to work on it since i work in kent and stay in my trailer at my moms house during the week and go over to entiat on weekends. yes it sucks.