Pathfinder Common Problems/Fixes, Read this first!

88pathoffroad

Hey everyone. Very good thread here that's been going for a while. I have a question about a '91 Pathy. Have a friend who's selling his. I have not seen it yet but says it has 300k and is a 5 speed. Says the body is in good shape. He is getting the ball joints replaced now. I am a car guy and don't mind working on it a little but with 300k on the drive train. How much more life does the drive train have with that many miles?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

going back to the instrument cluster lighting. i have an 02. turn the car on and only half of the cluster comes on.

next time its just the other half that works. or the whole thing is fine. checked out all plugs. ideas?

• 4 months later...
On 12/30/2003 at 11:57 AM, slevin said:

I cut out the bolts on the rear seat hinges of my 95. Used a dremel and went thru about 4 discs. I'm 6'7" and needed the space bad. i replaced it with bolts and wingnuts as per the above. i put the front seats in the most forward positions. Now i can sleep in there when i'm in the doghouse. Great tip. i wonder if they make small inflatable matresses that might fit back there. i doubt it. Can't wait to finally camp in it. Thanks.

Can you show me a picture of where that needs to be drilled.! Im excited

• 1 year later...