West Coast Meet 'n Wheel

SteeevO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you all can make it, and slick.. why so much machining?? machining pitman arms? What size spare do you need?

and gas prices have dropped a bit since the mid of summer.

I'll be getting there friday and leaving most likely monday morning... so it's really not that short of a trip, we'll also go and play in on sunday with those that stick around.

well. lets ee, fenders need cutting (pull in my almost FLAT driveway n tires rub.. ask mark about my rub issues lol)

king has a broken windshield

king needs all 4 shocks PLUS dual steering stabilizer

he also needs 33x12.5x15 spare tire n rim

he has no CB, no radio, nothing.....

other than that, and the money for gas........ he's good to go :(

oh, and the machining is for my hoohaa centerlink........ it has to be precisely drilled for fitment

Edited by Slick

BUMMER!

yeah, and i also forgot to mention i had to fire 3 of my 5 employees in the past 2 weeks, which leaves 3 of us (including myself) to work our asses off.......... so even if i was ready to go, i STILL wouldn't be able to :(

the only way I'd go is if I made it a week long trip except... I have a midterm that week which the teacher refused to move.. and one of my lectures, my teacher actually takes role and you are only allowed to miss one lecture... soooooooooooo yeah hah

Now that gas is hovering at around 3.50 it should only be about $200 in gas to go (assuming 16 mpg, I might get better since it will be all freeway and I'll be keeping it slow at 65)

I'm still on the fence. I really really want to go. This next week at work will determine whether I go or not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...