GreenWater-Nanchese trail

da0z

Ok, I think we all agree that Evens creek is still snowed in. Any reports from greenwater ?

I have been on the trail but just for a few feet, I was bymyself. Nanchese Trail that is

I have been on the trail but just for a few feet, I was bymyself. Nanchese Trail that is

Yip, 6/14 Evans was still snowed in down to the campground. Nothing else to add, other than there's probably snow anywhere with elevation. Where is summer, anyways? :deadhorse:

I'm going to go to Evans Creek on friday to see if this hot weather down here in the lower lands melted any more snow. I'll go around noon or so on friday. If anybody wants to tag a long. I'm planing to drink beer and find a spot to go shooting 22cal that is.

ps I tryed to post pics here but no luck so i'm going to load them on my my(waste)space.com account.I will send a link when i'm done

Edited by da0z

Ok the trafic from Emimclaw to buckly was bad so we went to greenwater. We went off fs 72. IT was easy ther was a trail that might needed 4x4 because of the grade. But the snow was a ways up there 5000ft+. I got th next weekend off Fri-sun, Mabe go for a ride on saturday or sunday, Prospecting runs?

Oh i got the Pics up of the water over the road on myspace

4x4 pic,s

Evans creek is still listed as "snow" on the national forests website..... but it doesn't say inaccessible :D

I was just up at Tinkham road a few weeks ago and it was snowed in about 500 yards up.... and my friend was up their 4rth of july weekend and said the snow had receded a long ways (Shooting area now accessible! (wrong hobby:) ).

It's melting every day.... when it's clear I am game for a trip, along with my brother and his pathy and his G/F and her land rover freelander (pfft...)

-Mike

The snow is alnost gone up at Evens. We made it way past the camp ground and almost back down to the paved rd. We went down the rd we tried in the snow and got almost all the way but some more snow. I would had tried if i was with you guys. http://www.myspace.com/nickbosborne is where i got a few pics that i tryed to link over too last time. Also I'm geting my mom's pathfinder to drive in a week or so. So, now i can try some stuff that might have not being it was my daily driver. The sign befor you go up to Evens Creek said The lake was still closed 11mi up i think the lake is 18mi or so. I did not drive up to the gate/bathrooms to see if i could see some snow.

Sry about the myspace link you need to make an account to look at them i think

Edited by da0z