WAMP Inc. 08!

Enjoi408

Anyone else wanna join sign up on the list below with your name and the number of passengers you can take. Also if you cant take that many passengers but have a lot of cargo space, state that as well. I'll forward this to XOC club.

Name [passenger capacity]

----------------------------------

1. Slick [ 3-4] if she can get her exhaust done by then.

Edited by Enjoi408

i can comfortably take 3 more, 4 at a push lol.

i will have his exhaust done by then.. just tryin to figure out the best way to go about it right now.

how far is that trip from me? where are we actually ending up? i don't have GPS so the coordinates don't help me much

Edited by Slick

i can comfortably take 3 more, 4 at a push lol.

i will have his exhaust done by then.. just tryin to figure out the best way to go about it right now.

how far is that trip from me? where are we actually ending up? i don't have GPS so the coordinates don't help me much

You can look at the maps shown in the XOC thread to get an idea of where it is, and use an online map site to locate some of the landmarks and towns described on the map. You can also click the 'map of leg 3' link to get an idea of the ultimate destination. Near the bottom of the first post in the XOC thread is also a map link showing the location of the "Packer Saddle Summit" proposed campsite for Saturday night. If you're familiar with using online map sites, you should be able to determine how far it is to get there from your home.

• 1 month later...

I might be able to make next years. Pathy is in no condition to roll off road at the moment. Is there some way to sign up for some kind of email updates for this event in the future?

Well I have never seen this event much on this forum. It's more common on the XOC forum. I'm registered there, so I guess I'll just post this up here whenever the event comes around. Here's WAMP Inc. site for info. Or you can contact XplorX4 as he's the one who helps coordinates this event.