Do I have an LSD

RowdoggNZ

Question's been beat to death, but the quick version: two ways to find out. One, floor it on gravel, if it makes two ruts you have LSD, one wheel peel, no LSD. Two, put it in park or gear with the engine off, chock the front wheels, jack up both rear wheels, spin one. If the other rear wheel spins the other way, no LSD. If you can't turn the wheel by hand without putting the trans in neutral, LSD. The LSD rear axles also came with an orange sticker on the back.

Question's been beat to death, but the quick version: two ways to find out. One, floor it on gravel, if it makes two ruts you have LSD, one wheel peel, no LSD. Two, put it in park or gear with the engine off, chock the front wheels, jack up both rear wheels, spin one. If the other rear wheel spins the other way, no LSD. If you can't turn the wheel by hand without putting the trans in neutral, LSD. The LSD rear axles also came with an orange sticker on the back.

Okay will try it im not sure about a orange sticker all I saw on the axle was yellow paint ill check for the sticker when I go to lunch at work