PDF pathy manual 87-95

gixxaben

as the topic says

would like to kno if anyone has the manual in pdf

ive got a nissan service manual but is really not in depth enough

as the haynes ones

any help where to go woud be greatly appreciated

cheers Ben

I know someone did copy a W/S manual...got a bit pissy when no one wanted to buy it..

If you need like a couple of pages I can scan some of mine and e-mail them to you :beer:

Edited by TerranoNZ

Ahem, that was me.

It wasn't that nobody wanted to "buy" it, as it was donationware. It was that only two people were interested, and an entire other Nissan forum accused me of committing crimes against Nissan or other such garbage for even considering it in the first place. And then other people gave me crap on here.

Never mind the fact that I had written permission and partial sponsorship from a dealership, which has permission from Nissan to do that sort of thing (see how, as an example, Courtesy Nissan sells their own customized versions of workshop manuals on CDs for some models.)

I ended the project and handed the whole thing over to the dealership because I simply do not have time to put up with petty BS and idiocy when 1) I'm doing something to help the community and 2) I'd gone to the trouble of being fully legal. I have better things to do with my time - like work on my truck or do projects that would actually make money.

To the original poster: I can put you in touch with the sponsoring dealership that helped me with this that is currently in possession of the files. PM me if you want the contact info; perhaps they'll agree to ship you a copy. After the idiocy that came out of this, I have no further involvement with the project or the files.

Edited by GhostPath

I know someone did copy a W/S manual...got a bit pissy when no one wanted to buy it..

If you need like a couple of pages I can scan some of mine and e-mail them to you :beer:

that would be awesome if you could do that

cheers TerranoNZ

can you send me the manual transmission section please

il pm you my addy

Cheers Ben