Inspection time

chappy

I just got the pathy ready for inspection "sniff test this time" by replacing both of the infamous resonators that nissan wants 700 a piece for got both for 300. I also finally fixed the evap b.s. that I had infamous p1491 vacuum cut valve bypass valve 106$ (sucks for a little piece of plastic that has a metal housing 2 hose ports and solenoid). I reset the code after all was said and done by disconnecting the batt for a little bit and so far 60 miles no code. Normally after resetting the code the ses light would come on in 16-36 miles I just don't know if there is a drive cycle that I need to follow before getting her inspected I just don't want to get rejected for lack of emissions data, do any of you guys know the cycle for evap after a reset? Thanks guys.

I guess they technically are front pipe assemblies according to Nissan. The cats attach to the manifolds then the front tubes attach to the cats. Its confusing because they look like a conventional cat with the O2 bung and everything, but all they do is dampen the exhaust note thats why I just call them resonators. The two shops that I got quotes from both called them cats as well, so I just gave them the part store item number to clarify. You can find some plenty of after market ones from bosal and the like.