WHEELIN at Frank Raines

Slick

well, lets say when my ex's bro's truck got stuck in the mud pit, i had to run 100 foot of strap across cuz mini had no 4wd, so towing a full size chevy on 35's was NOT going to happen from the top....... so i did it across the mud pit from then instead... so yeah, i'm covered as far as lots of straps goes lol!

i don't have my come-alongs anymore...... so, recovery is fine if yer stuck, being stupid and doing stupid stuff.... i will leave you there to think about what you've done before i try any rescue efforts lmao

I want to keep my truck pretty... I will be safe. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i'll be headin down 5 to get down there. i guess your house it is.

ok, cool. if that's cool with you mark, we'll "pre trip" at my hacienda.......

you can see my house from I-5 :laugh: (even the pathy's!)

ok, cool. if that's cool with you mark, we'll "pre trip" at my hacienda.......

you can see my house from I-5 :laugh: (even the pathy's!)

Fine with me,

You cooking Breakfast? :)

Fine with me,

You cooking Breakfast? :)

noooooooo problemo, as long as bacon, eggs, toast (i don't have a toaster), sausage is good for you?

he is breakfast

well then, yer cookin yer own. i do scrambled and sunny side up...... now, put a BBQ in front of me, hand me ANY kind of meat/chicken that can be cooked, and i will blow yer mind!

im coming from oakley so it would be easier to for me to meet in patterson, at the jack in the box there?

oh who all has CB's Or FRS Radios. I have quite a few Frs Radios. About 5 and a CB. For the people that are going straight to Paterson we should establish a channel to be on.

oh who all has CB's Or FRS Radios. I have quite a few Frs Radios. About 5 and a CB. For the people that are going straight to Paterson we should establish a channel to be on.

i HAD 4 radios....... i could only find 2 of them....... i will try to find the other 2 before the 10th

i have a CB but my range is crap. i need to tune it. and i have an frs radio, but it gets crazy feedback from my pathfinder.

Still have to tune mine as well. need to borrow my friends swr meter.

FRS is only better since most people have them or have enough of them to give to everybody.

Still have to tune mine as well. need to borrow my friends swr meter.

FRS is only better since most people have them or have enough of them to give to everybody.

yeah, i forgot what that was called. but mine's around 1.75 :crossedwires: