Hitch-web.com

StoneHands

hey guys and gals,

sorry i havent been on here in a very long time.........

my father has been looking for a front hitch for his car. he has a Vesco Fishing and tackle hitch for his truck.

it holds 6 rods in the front and a big spot in the middle for a cooler/tackle box.

he got it from his brother that had it on a different pathy(rip).

the problem is the place that we went to get the tow hitch that it connects to welded, doesnt do that anymore :(

this place hitch-web.com makes custom front hitches for trucks. has anyone heard of it????

the place seems very legit, they are based out of california, and the sales rep is very active in helping us. sending faxes, emails, phone calls... ect...

any feedback on this??

or is there anywhere else that i can get a front hitch for our pathys??? he has the 95 xe :)

thanks for the help

If you buy and cut all the parts you could prolly pay somone to weld it up and pay less than you would for a new hitch...

the first gen pathys have 4 convieniently located and threaded holes that make this possible for so cheap. 2 of them hold on the front tow loop and there is a matching pair on the other side. The simplest blueprint would be a piece of 3/8 steelplate with a piece of reciver stock welded to it. Pickup the 4 holes, buy some bolts and your done! This should be plenty strong for your accesroies and you can sitll bolt your recovery hook to it.

Eventually I'll be doning the same thing but I'll be welding a few gussets so that it'll be strong enough for the hitch itself to use a winch rack.