Shocks!

osc3

Hey. Hope all is good. Im looking at upgrading the shocks on my 2k7 SE. I noticed shocks like bilstein and rancho only show frontiers and armadas on their catalogs. Why are path performance parts so damn rare? anyways, which shock do you recommend? :handlebars:

Hey. Hope all is good. Im looking at upgrading the shocks on my 2k7 SE. I noticed shocks like bilstein and rancho only show frontiers and armadas on their catalogs. Why are path performance parts so damn rare? anyways, which shock do you recommend? :handlebars:

Its because pathfinders get ZERO love from aftermarket suppliers...If you go rancho get higher quality ones, ive heard the 5000's are garbage...Ive never heard a bad thing about Bilsteins, they are just very stiff and unforgiving in the city...and if they have KYB's for yours I would look into that, I love the KYB's on my 97

And welcome to NPORA...we need more R51 members to join and start making those things badass

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heh...I just sold an RC51....

Anyways. What will stop the terrible bounce you get when you have people in the back. I hit a bump that other day with 4 people in the pathfinder and it felt like the end was being shot up into space. I can deal with a stiffer ride as long as there's a bit more performance there. Is that also a result of having big ass tires with some what stiff shocks? After all, I was used to 30-40 series tires on my car.

I recently got the Old Man Emu suspension lift on my 2005 SE. springs and shocks... gives about a 2" lift. There were some problems getting it aligned, but other than that, I like it pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...