2" PRG SPACER KIT Available $269

skywhr

I was cruising the 4x4parts.com discussion boards and I found a guy with 2.5" spacers all around on his R51. He doesnt mention who makes them or anything like that. Anybody know?

http://www.4x4parts.com/ubbthreads/showfla...true#Post527957

Will these clear 285/75/17's on stock LE rims?

Edited by skywhr

I was cruising the 4x4parts.com discussion boards and I found a guy with 2.5" spacers all around on his R51. He doesnt mention who makes them or anything like that. Anybody know?

http://www.4x4parts.com/ubbthreads/showfla...true#Post527957

Will these clear 285/75/17's on stock LE rims?

Dont know, but you might try this forum also:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/

Seems to be a little more info on the 2005+ models.

• 3 weeks later...
When I ordered it they site said it would take from 1-4 weeks. I got an email today sayin it has shipped and will be here by May 2nd.

Cant wait

thats awesome man, can you post up some current pics too? my neighbor has been starting to mull over thoughts of lifting his 05, but he doesnt think it will look good

thats awesome man, can you post up some current pics too? my neighbor has been starting to mull over thoughts of lifting his 05, but he doesnt think it will look good

I will post pictures after I do the install and get it aligned. Probably wont be putting new tires on it for a bit $$$$ I need to, stock tires are awful Ive never had problems with hydro plaining before I got this vehicle

I will post pictures after I do the install and get it aligned. Probably wont be putting new tires on it for a bit $$$$ I need to, stock tires are awful Ive never had problems with hydro plaining before I got this vehicle

Cool, I can't wait to see more than just the one picture they have on their site. What size tires do you have on yours now?

Cool, I can't wait to see more than just the one picture they have on their site. What size tires do you have on yours now?

Stock tires and wheels actually its completely stock cept for the k&n drop in filter

spoke with a guy @ prg today after receiving the spacers. asked him a few questions and got some really interesting answers

He said to gain lift in the back swap out the spring with the armada spring and that would give you 3 1/2" lift but that they currently didnt have a shock for the rear that would fit it and when doing this you would really need to upgrade the shock.

For the front he said everything they offer for the frontier in the front would work on the pathfinder

so I am eyeing the PRG Radflo 2.0 coilovers and PRG upper control arms for the front within the next 6 months

and then I will have to figure out what to do about the shock in the rear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

would those 2" spacers fit on an 02 pathfinder i have seen some r50s that have had spacers, but everyone says they are custom made? just wondering if is a generic enough part that it would fit?