skywhr

AC 4 Inch Spindle Lift Kit Price: $685.00

Will the Frontier AC 4 Inch Spindle Lift Kit Price: $685.00 work on the R51?

Dang. I would have liked to see a response to this. 

It should fit the front but the problem will be lifting the rear - maximum spring lift is 2", then you need to drop the subframe as well. You'll also need longer brake lines to match in the rear.

PSR in Aussie do a rear subframe drop kit and so do Calmini.

But you don't really need a 4" lift. With a 2" spring lift in the front and 33" tyres, I have 350 mm clearance under both diffs, which is really plenty. I've not needed any more than that.

• Like 2

Without linking to it I don't know exactly what the kit being discussed looks like, but if I had to guess that's only suitable for 2WD vehicles as is the case for most spindle lifts.

The spindle in question is for 2wd applications only...but mainly because it's just the spindles.  I'm sure they'll physically fit 4WD applications (Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder), but without all the cradles and brackets to bring the LCAs and differential down, it'll surely be a CV buster.  There are several full fits that include all that stuff and probably fit all the same.  To match the lift, will need a rear subframe drop and lift springs, among other bits.

• Like 1