Weeling again pt2

da0z

unless you want body damage stay away from Reiter.

90% of the trails are narrow steep, sliding, trees, rocks, roots, stumps...

I smashed a door, thought i was going to bust a wheel off, had to winch over 3 obstacles..

Yeah,not so much... ;) Whelp, now what? Evan's is frozen, Reiter's is no go, Walker Valley is a mystery and sounds like its mostly just for trail bikes, Straddleline is dead, Tahuya is easy so probably not exciting for the built rigs. Could be fun to set up camp there though, and hang out afterward. Other than that, its over the mountains, FS roads (Cascades or Olympics), or down toward Oregon it seems. WTF?

Yeah,not so much... ;) Whelp, now what? Evan's is frozen, Reiter's is no go, Walker Valley is a mystery and sounds like its mostly just for trail bikes, Straddleline is dead, Tahuya is easy so probably not exciting for the built rigs. Could be fun to set up camp there though, and hang out afterward. Other than that, its over the mountains, FS roads (Cascades or Olympics), or down toward Oregon it seems. WTF?

exactly why im moving back to cali :tonguefinger:

i had an ohv park 25 min from my house :shiftyeyes:

Lol, the end of the worl is comming and the government not telling us. It snowed again in the lower lands. There must be another 1ft or so new in the mountains. At this rate i think i'll be lighting off fireworks in the snow.

No sh_t. Its been snowing here on and off throughout the day, and I'm going golfing with the guys in the am. BRRRR!!!! I almost considered skipping shorts and wearing pants. :rolleyes: Global warming, my ass!

Packie, are you going to be over there all summer? I'm pretty busy for a while, but maybe during the summer... My bro-in-law is from e-burg (currently in Chehalis), and it could be cool to hit up the area. He has a pretty stock big Bronco, not really a trail truck at all, but it could be nice to get the family out on some mild stuff if there's something in the area.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im an avid wheeler and i know walker valley. I'd go with you guys no matter where you choose though. As long as i can get some help if i bust anything to bad. I am from bellingham area so id prefer not blow my engine or something and be that far away with no help and i wouldn't wanna bring my yota buddies to my first all nissan run. Walker has tight spots but you can get around em if you be careful. Im no tree hugger so wackin trees to save a fender is more than reasonable to me. Reiter i hear has whatever you want hard , not hard, street rig crap , rock crawler crap etc. Walker is rocks, trees and mud, dnr managed so its enviromentally safe. Reiter is heavily wheeled by the multiples of scrotum lacking hosers from nw whiners . If you start whacking trees or blazing trails or your axles are full size expect to have to defend your wheeling morals against the tree huggers. This is a politically overun area . They fight over the name reiter pit that it isnt a pit and they shouldnt call it that because it is dumpy sounding. Its a rock pit. Anyway im up for it as long asyou guys dont require i give two sharts about dnr or land laws and what not

• 1 month later...

Ok, Me and my uncle tryed to go up the back way to Evens creek but just right after the bridge there was a landslide and creek running down the trail. I think it was the end of the trail we were on. If you take the down trail and not the trail to the right.

Ok, Me and my uncle tryed to go up the back way to Evens creek but just right after the bridge there was a landslide and creek running down the trail. I think it was the end of the trail we were on. If you take the down trail and not the trail to the right.

After the narrow bridge, you want to go right and up to Evans. Left is all washed out after those last monster storms, and there's talk that they may not rebuild, and just do trails for hiking in and mtn biking. Grrr...

Anyways, my brother took his family up to Evans 2 weekends ago in my Pathy :huh: . I just haven't had time, gas nor company to go, and one of his buddies wanted to bring his family and kids up too, so off they went. They could get to the trailhead and in to the campground where they set up, but not much farther up than that at all. The snow started just above there, and they ended up giving some guys who were walking out a lift back to the trailhead cause they got their rig stuck right on the main road. They ended up coming back up later, just as my bro was leaving, with a smaller loader tractor in tow. Its still too early this year in my book, especially since they supposedly got up to another 10" night before last. This year is ugly.

Ya took my aunt shooting off the roads by the Rock quary. Last Saturday and there was still snow at 3300ft on some trails. LOL Anybody own a snow plow he he he. So, now there is only one trail into and out of Evens creek ? That was a favorit of mine to hit when I have no other rigsto go with. Also we tryed to go up to the lake off the bridge just befor the Ranger station. It too is washed out.

Also I'm going to starta new thread "Greenwater/ Nanchese trail"