No more pathfinder

gabod7

Well, right after rolling over 250000 miles, my timing belt broke which bent all the valves and the pathfinder is no more. I just couldn't keep dumping money into it to keep it going. I'm not gonna lie though, i wish it hadn't broke down cause i drove the piss out of it and it took on everything i put in front of it. i'd say it was the best $900 investment i've ever made with a vehicle. i bought another truck, a toyota. it is a 85 model 4wd 5sp. i couldnt be happier with this truck either but i'm having a few issues with the clutch pedal.. i push it in and nothing happens so i gotta get that fixed.

i have the pathfinder back now so i'll be making a post in the parts for sale section. i appreciate all the info and everybody on here because it sure has helped me out when i couldn't figure out what was wrong with the pathy that week, lol.

post-1410-1205078199_thumb.jpg

How much would you want for it all?

I may be able to do an engine rebuild and/or swap on it, but I don't know yet... I'll keep you posted. If you want to part it out, just dont' sell anything important :P