Where are da Hawaiians at?

FUELER

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now thats what im talking about

My hotel room was right on the beach... Kaanapali beach hotel (for old people by the way) but it was the least crowded of all the hotels which is good

Its nice to go swimming every day

• 2 months later...

I'm in Waipio. I have a 89 4x4 2 door pathy that i just lifted with some JGC Up Country springs for the rear and cranked the T-bars up front. I think I gotta re-index them though.

sorry for da late response was a busy weekend.

I'm in Waipio. I have a 89 4x4 2 door pathy that i just lifted with some JGC Up Country springs for the rear and cranked the T-bars up front. I think I gotta re-index them though.

sorry for da late response was a busy weekend.

Man haven't been on here in a while. I got a 92 4dr. 4x4, 4" TM lift, Superlift front arms. How did those springs work for you? The pathy's rear is sagging a little.

Man haven't been on here in a while. I got a 92 4dr. 4x4, 4" TM lift, Superlift front arms. How did those springs work for you? The pathy's rear is sagging a little.

I like the springs such an easy lift. After cutting the pig tail part off, it gave me somewhere between 2.5-3" of lift in the rear and the ride isn't stiff at all. Did a little wheeling at kaena pt 2 weeks ago while looking for a cove to dive in and they did pretty good. Had the rear articulating pretty good and the springs didn't fall out. I just need to reindex the torsion bars and get some upper a-arms.

a couple months ago a guy on craigslist was selling a TM lift kit for the pathys but missed out on it. i was also thinking of going 33's since i also have a 3" body lift kit i can put on but for now, going stick with 31's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

aloha! Julie here from wailuku. Found this forum when my friend helped me fix up a '92 pathy for my surfmobile. The forum has been SUPER helpful ever since to keep her running. I'm no 4x4'er, just a maui cruzer. anyhow, CHOKE surf this week. wahoo. That's a crazy surf picture there (going left at jaws?) and a BEAUTIFUL sunset fueler. Another sh*%ty day in paradise!

Edited by jgt