Wheeling soon

packie88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets go 9am. thats what was last stated by 87pathy. works for me. its a little later and will give people more of a chance to get there

oh and btw

Tminus

3 days

Im bringing some hot dogs to cook 12 i think. I'll get buns at the cheveron but buy gas not there. It will be almost 20c cheaper where ever u at. There was a place in auburn that cheap gass was 2.33. Bonny lake most of the time is a little cheaper.

Im bringing some hot dogs to cook 12 i think. I'll get buns at the cheveron but buy gas not there. It will be almost 20c cheaper where ever u at. There was a place in auburn that cheap gass was 2.33. Bonny lake most of the time is a little cheaper.

Where in the hell are you getting gas for 2.33 per gallon?

let me know to.

i bet he meant 3.33

WTF still?! The cheapest in Bonney Lake is the AM/PM right at the top of the 410 hill by my house, and its $3.41. Safeway was like $3.49 last weekend, so its surely higher now, as is everywhere else. Just my $0.02. ;)

Guys, I know I've been buggin about the deep snow and all, but I was thinking screw it, bring gear and and go anyways. Now some pretty serious family stuff has come up that I have to take care of. If you've seen the little BS I've posted in the PoHo, you kinda know, my mom is in the middle of a bad divorce/domestic violence/crazy muthafuka situation. Anyways, I'm going to have to bag out, sorry. Keep the rubber side down, and have a good one. I hope to catch you guys the next time around.

no worries pickles. if i get stuck ill be sure to send you pics good luck with everything

btw for the rest of you 1 DAY get your rigs ready

I'm always ready.... even got 2 of my 4 tires grooved and cut up

Ya I was talking the prive at the chevron up there vs gass in town, and it was 3.33 sry about that. Last weekend at the chevron it was 3.60+

Also are we going to have a warming fire? I'll go get some presto logs and some pressure logs for a fire. last time i did that it lasted for a few hrs.

Edited by da0z

sounds good. ive got the grill charcoal and lighter fulid and matchs. daoz sounds like your bringing beer, hot dogs and what not. ill grab some buns and ketchup.

i'll bring a couple bags of chips. anybody have a preferance as to what kind. i'll also grab a couple six packs of soda since i don't drink and i'll have my son with me. any preferance on soda. i'll check for replies later tonight and again in the morning.