Wheeling soon

packie88

LOL More like a regular guy with a daily driver who has several different versions of *@!*%* going on and breaking stuff isn't really in the budget at the moment. Sorry, I gotta play nice this year so far. :(

I know bud, and you know i'm teasing

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be able to still go. Gotta see, there's a lot of outside stuff going on right now.

I'm not against an overnight trip, I just like "the boys" intact in the morning. :tongue: The wife veto's the snow without walls and a heater, but maybe I'll roll alone. Who knows.

as long as nothing in my life changes at the moment, i'll be there. I hope to camp as well.. bring the wife or dont.. mine may or may come... this sounds like fun..

hey pickles just in case you forgot i still owe you for the day pass from the last time we went to evans.

Ummm... yes, I forgot, actually. Wanna catch mine this time around? :) hahaha

You guys kill me with 8am on a Sat., ya dirty bastages! Wait, I'm the closest one to the meeting place. Double-wtf?! :)

:jig:

Things are looking in the up direction for me. I've sorted out some irritating things, like the truck not running so well, and not really idling in general. :togo: Sounds like MaritimeMan might make it out to join us. I'm not sure on the status of his rig, so he might ride along, gotta talk to him probably tomorrow or so.

Well, Im out, again. I have to work saturdays again through March. So that just slammed the lid shut for me. Sorry guys, I wanted to go bad! After this one, we should plan another outing within, like, 2 months or so.

Oh ya i got my brand new Warns. I so want to take it to my back yard, i got a nice dubble stump to clime over but would b kinda spcl to pop the cherry on it on the 15th. BTW any favorit brands of beer? I'll get a case of budlight so if anybody needs one.... or more. We going to eat at the Cafe' ?

saw some pictures on nw-wheelers from this past weekend and there is still a lot of snow up their. the days are not going fast enough. 11 days to go.

Edited by aries247