Wheeling soon

packie88

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout marchish, i have spring break the week of the 17th so sometime around there. we should start getting people that way its a pretty big meet. ill pm some people who are in the nw.

I'd be up for this, depends on the weekend for me though... in order for me to go without any problems it would have to be on a weekend (if on Saturday) when my kids do not have a visitation with their mom.

Mar 1st, 15th and 23rd should be clear for me. However, if one of those dates will not work out for everyone involved (in the meet) then I can likely arrange a weekend swap, unless we decide on a date at the last minute :aok:

*Makes note to get the locker installed before March :D

I'd be up, gotta check with the wife AKA walking calendar. :D Packie I think mentioned Evans Creek ("down 410"), but that's really something for summer at best. Way too much snow, especially this year. Wouldn't want to see you hung up again. ;) Tahuya is always fairly mellow with some stuff to get into depending on weather. What else? I'd probably vote for lower elevations with the ridiculous amounts of snow this year. I'm not a fan of digging. Just my $0.02.

if you hadnt heard i finally got new tires. i got a set of 33x9.5 with some nice tread on them so :tongue: .lolthats it evans creek was the one i was thinking of. could do tahuya again its low in elevation except right now olympia been gettign some snow i think. my gfs mom just went out and bought an fj cruiser. that would probable leave manastash(ellensberg) and evasn creek out casue of snow.

I'd be up, gotta check with the wife AKA walking calendar. :D Packie I think mentioned Evans Creek ("down 410"), but that's really something for summer at best. Way too much snow, especially this year. Wouldn't want to see you hung up again. ;) Tahuya is always fairly mellow with some stuff to get into depending on weather. What else? I'd probably vote for lower elevations with the ridiculous amounts of snow this year. I'm not a fan of digging. Just my $0.02.

What are you???? a girl?????

Pftt, no digging.. pft....

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

:tonguefinger:

But not everyone is rolling on 36's. I love the snow though. Just to let you know I went to Tahuya with some friends late in December and their was snow out there. How and why, I dont know but this was before anyone else got any snow. There was not much but it did make it a little more interesting.

if i can sure.... bring lockers and lots of beer... it will be 1 beer per pull out..lol

we could do evans. if there is lots of snow, we can stick to the road and do snow wheeling. There are good places to camp as well. we could do an over nighter and get good and loaderereereeddd

Edited by 87pathy

im down for the 15th, beer i can probably do. i have a locker but wont be installed till i do rear gears for my sas which will be this summer, dont wanna tear apart the rear diff more then i have to.

im down for the 15th, beer i can probably do. i have a locker but wont be installed till i do rear gears for my sas which will be this summer, dont wanna tear apart the rear diff more then i have to.

what did you get a lockrite?

we could have that done in a few hours bud!!!

yep got a lockrite been sittin on it for awhile, was gonna install it but then i decided i was gonna go sas so i decided to wait and do it when i do rear gears that way i only tear it apart once.