My New 88!

trogdor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Joe! when I was over there a couple weeks ago i noticed you had a tire carrier on the ground. Is that an extra one? If so I'd be willing to buy it off of you. I'm trying to redo the carrier on my xterra and would like to find a latch for it.

whats so much better about it?

i bet it was gross under the old one :ill: was on mine.

That's what they get for riding in your car. "I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTION SICKNESS! THE TRAIL BECKONS ME!"

That's what they get for riding in your car. "I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTION SICKNESS! THE TRAIL BECKONS ME!"

I didn't mean actually puke, but it was gross enough that i almost did.

There was probably a few years worth of cigar wrappers, spilled drinks, plastic cutlery. I cleaned it up though, now my truck doesnt smell anymore!

whats so much better about it?

i bet it was gross under the old one :ill: was on mine.

Well, though most don't like them, it has the top armrest area with cup holders. In addition to that it has switch spaces beside the e-brake handle, otherwise not much difference functionally. It looks a little sleaker and covers more of the auto shifter. I did take a comparrison pic when I had them both out of the truck, but it is still on my phone...lazy me.

As for grossness, not to bad, I stripped out the entire interior right after I bought the truck so it hadn't collected to much nastyness.

Edited by GrimGreg