WTB R50 Hub caps

X4X4R8D

Are you looking for R50 or R51 hub caps? Not sure since by your sig you have a R51.

It's for the r50, it for my parents pathy. My lost 2 caps and some how scuffed up or should I say curb rashed one of the wheels.

and exactly which kind, because the pre99 and 99+ have different center caps. I have a 97 SE with the chrome center caps, and I just got the manual hubs so im not gonna need two of the caps nemore

Do you mean the whole cap is chrome? If the center is just chrome, I think that will be fine. If you have two that will be great. The two chrome could be in the front and the other two can be in the back. I think their have a 2000 pathy.

Let me know how much you want for them, and the shipping.

thanks.

did you check out the site navy posted above? that site and courtesynissan.com has them and im sure you can find them on ebay...wouldnt hurt to check ur local junkyards or craigslist as well

Yes, I have been looking everywhere. I am still waiting for a response from that link.

Yes, I have been looking everywhere. I am still waiting for a response from that link.

That's the databases biggest downfall...it's always very slow getting a response from any one of the JY's that are part of it.