lower mainland pathy's?

Skwerlb8

Since i got one (about 6 weeks ago) i've been seeing them everywhere..from bone stock to "Holy Crap!" Where are you all? I'd love to get a bunch of pathy's running trails together. People that own them are more likely to know what they can and can't take and might be able to teach me a bit about handling this thing offroad. I'm in Surrey btw and have a friend who also owns one. We prefer FSR's and the odd quad trail (so far). :) Cheers!!

Skwerlb8,

I currently live in New Westminster.

My truck is currently stock, but will soon be modified with a 3" Suspension lift, new shocks, and some electrical mods.

Always lookin to meet fellow Pathy owners and run some trails! :beer:

later.

al

Heh.. i knew you guys were around here somewhere! As far as runnin a few trails...who's doin what on Sunday? the 16th i think it is.. me and a buddy are gonna be headin out to play. Havent decided where yet tho.. yer all welcome to join up with us :)

I am in the Ridge, maybe we shall all muster together on Dec.15th or 22nd? I drive a stock Pathy also.

Edit: Maybe Eagle Ridge or Inch Creek? If you are intrested keep me informed, just getting ready for my workolidays.

Edited by Smithk

smithk..saturdays are no good for me..wifey wants me home one day outta the week and since she goes to family dinner on sundays..thats when i escape :) Sundays are about all i can do. :( oh yeah..aside from bush and nerf bars..im bone stock too...

Oi..had a chat with my buddy..sounds like we're headin up Sylvester on sunday. We tried last w/e..but with the snow being about a foot deep..and no chains for our trucks..we didn't get too far..hehe. Anywho..anhyone who's into it is welcome to join us :) I'll put up more details..meet place and time..in the next day or so..Cheers!

Oi..had a chat with my buddy..sounds like we're headin up Sylvester on sunday. We tried last w/e..but with the snow being about a foot deep..and no chains for our trucks..we didn't get too far..hehe. Anywho..anhyone who's into it is welcome to join us :) I'll put up more details..meet place and time..in the next day or so..Cheers!

Your crazy.. I was up sylvester last sunday.. No snow.. we wanted snow..

This sunday is going to be lots... many of the lakes are frozen. We had lunch at salsbury lake on sunday.

Anywhoo.. take care bud

DOH!

Looks like ill have to pass... :unsure:

My Xmas Holidays have been extended due to work layoff... so im heading 'over the hill' to the okanagan for XMAS.

We should get together for a run soon tho.

al

Hmm maybe I will go up on Sunday to Stave, I know Shawne's baby is still missing a shock and maybe he can hitch a ride with me up. I'd say we all meet in the new year, for a little NPORA run. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm in Kamloops... why aren't there any Pathy owners near me!

I'm here, but then again I'm a new Pathy owner but maybe some more will chim in and we can get something going in the rainy season coming up..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...