The New Home of NPORA!

RedPath88

We would like to take a moment to welcome you all to the new home of the NPORA!

Nissan Pathfinders Off Road Association (nissanpathfinders.net)

With the apparent demise of the original (nissanpathfinders.com) we came to the conclusion that for the benefit of the entire NPORA community we needed to move forward and open up a new home site.

Please excuse our mess, as it is still under development. :crossedwires:

We will be adding new content, expanding current pages and better defining what the site is and where we are headed with it... and of course adding Member Pages :aok:

• Like 1

Why does Pezzys truck look brown instead of green on the home page picture (TOTM)?

Good job to get it back.

Check your monitor :lol:

Looks green to me

Nice job, can't wait to see it all up and running :aok:

now if someone will cut some vinyl that is the same font and size as the original decals, we can peel our .com and replace with .net

yep,

need to get mine changed as I am getting flack about the 3 suits in the pic on .com site of url

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning my fellow NPORA'ers

So I see we need a decal change.

How many people would feel comfortable peeling off the com and adding the net?

In my opinion it would be easier alinging 3 letters vs a whole line.

So please give me input on how we wanna go about doing this. At some point I will be updating the decals on my site with the net insted of com.

thanks

Josh

Good morning my fellow NPORA'ers

So I see we need a decal change.

How many people would feel comfortable peeling off the com and adding the net?

In my opinion it would be easier alinging 3 letters vs a whole line.

So please give me input on how we wanna go about doing this. At some point I will be updating the decals on my site with the net insted of com.

thanks

Josh

3 letters would be fine, and there is noone at fault. I ordered exactly what I got; Just the Jeepers around here that I get stuck in the mud with were finally able to find a problem with my "Jap Crap" (All they got on me is a bad URL!-)

Next time one of them is stuck I'll tell them to email me at pathfinders.com and drive away... :tonguefinger:

Nope I'll never leave a Jeep in the mud! Thats how Ebola was created! Just a Jeep left to ferment in the mud on a pig farm and BOOM Super Virus :stickwack:

So DON'T Get the Jeep thing Whatever ya do!!!! :puterpunch:

My preasent to all my fellow members for xmas is to replace the 3 letters free of charge.

Who ever needs one, just PM me, with that I will need color you have, and how many decals you have. Also your address.

It will be after xmas that you get them but thats my gift.

Let the PM's begin

Happy holidays

Josh

Beautiful!~!! Thanks for caring.

If you guys need any help with content or editing, let me know. I would like to help.

I have an "A" in technical Communicatons and a near "A" in management and related blahblah.

Come Back

• 1 year later...