Manik Grille Guard/Brush Guard, about to buy one used for 85$

NaturaTek

I don't know what yoszi means by an original one but that is a good deal. I have one very similar to that and I paid $350 for it and taillight guards used. Those things are not cheap to buy new. You do understand that these are just a cosmetic add-on right? There's no real functional aspect for them unless you count someplace to mount some off-road lights.

The r50's aren't as beefy looking as the wd21's and that's why I added one...it makes it look more like a man's truck. Plus I'm gonna throw a coupla off-road lights on it. :D

You do understand that these are just a cosmetic add-on right? There's no real functional aspect for them unless you count someplace to mount some off-road lights.

Huh? They can push away shopping carts all day long! :itsallgood:

I sold mine for $200 about 3 years ago.

Yeah, don't buy it if you plan to offroad your truck. It will decrease approach angle and can bend into the grill, hood, and fenders if you do bump anything larger than a sapling or shopping cart.

As for the tail light guards, aside from the time a tree ripped one off, they have been OK.

• 8 years later...

Forum etiquette is lost on most. It's bad form to bump a thread that is eight years old with a post that's pretty close to irrelevant.

Look through the Parts For Sale section, or post a thread in the Parts Wanted section.

Edited by silverton