Lets see this seasons weather pics

5523Pathfinder

Well, here it is, December. This weekend the weather is acting up again. If you lived in the Pacific Northwest for any amount of time, it is well know that what the weather does in one place, does not happen in others. I thought I would start a thread for this seasons buffet of weather related treats.

Unfortunatly, I dont have any pictures to show. I barely have a story. Down here in Rochester, we got a little snow. But it didnt stick. Whats funny is on the west side of the freeway, about 2 miles fron me, there was all kinds of snow! So anyway, nothing here yet, but I think it should be another interesting winter.

Ok, so I went out and got some pics today. Went into Capitol Forest about 10-15 miles away from me. I think the elevation is somewhere around 1500ft, but dont quote me on that.

HPIM1285.jpg

HPIM1286.jpg

HPIM1287.jpg

Had to of been about 6-7 inches of snow and it was very wet. And for those who want to know, yes the rear locker made things interesting. It was only me and my brother with no other trucks, so I didnt get to carried away. Stayed mostly on the logging road. Did find a guy chaining up his older Toyota corolla AWD. He said he was fine, so we took back down and called it a day.

And here I had absolutely nothing to do today :ohno01:

Well ok, I guess there was a thing or two I could have done :lol:

Weather here was fairly normal... that means rain for those who do not live around here.

It "tried" to snow a couple of times yesterday but never managed more than a few flakes falling.