4x4 country game

MikeV

You have to be a $$$ donor to have a friends or enemy list if I'm not mistaken. Come-on what's $3? I tip more than that for bad service.

ohhhh i didnt know that...right now priority number is gettin my pathy on the road, its been sidelined for over a month now and ive been driving a 97 Saturn POS...maybe after xmas i become a donor

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k9sar: Take that. Mwuahahahahahaha!

I'm waiting for them to fix the trails thing tonight. It's pulling your trail tool from the old DB, so it still says I have a shovel when I actually have a high-lift now. Ugh.

Oh, and the rig challenges just got damn near impossible...one guy on the forums took 2300+ turns to beat someone...and that's how it's going to stay, apparently. Let's complain in the forum, that's f*cking ridiculous.

You have to be a $$$ donor to have a friends or enemy list if I'm not mistaken. Come-on what's $3? I tip more than that for bad service.

Im not a donor and I have 3 friends, dont know how I got them

Since there are some errors in the game, Im in the gym every time my energy bar gets to 100% and selling my shop stuff and walking the ground

Edited by giancarlo93

EVERYONE READ THIS AND START LEVELING UP you bunch of slackers. :tonguefinger:

I'm just gonna throw this one out there for you guys to tear apart.

Do a search for 5oil More than one name will most likely appear. These guys are 99% of the time unarmed and ready to get their a$$ kick for some oil. The reason for this is to get great amounts of EXP. which in turn ups your level when you win the attack.

After you win the attack (this is important) you have to "Leave Him" Do Not Hospitalize or Mug Them those do not give you the EXPerience you need to level up.

If they are more than twice your level then don't even bother. They will get 2-3 damage from your best weapon every 20th attempt; while hitting you with their fist almost every time doing 1-2 damage.

You have to be able to beat the guy in under 5 minutes or you'll be there forever clicking away. The game gives you(and him) back lots of health every 5mins.

You should not click your weapon links fast. If you do you will accidentally hit the Mug Them or Hospitalize Them links since they are in the same spot on the game. It's best to refresh the page with the F5 button or ctrl-R. No matter how fast you hit refresh it won't mess up your links to Leave Them after the fight.

If the 5oil guy that is at level 80 and in the Federal Pen is not in the Hospital you can beat him at will and don't have to payup since he'll be occupied for quite a while and can't retaliate, and by the time he gets out you'll be much bigger and badder than him anyway.

Good luck, and when are we getting the gang back together? After everyone gets past level 100???

i am ready for another go at a npora gang, it cant hurt to try its just a game. i am level 63 i will start saving up money and oil for the gang just let me know when you guys want to give it a go, i dont care who the presedent or vice pres is it is a little different being one thoe you have to lead the gang wars and crimes money ect.

Death, Death Wannabes, & Hell are "the same gang", CK5 has a few factions also. if you dudes are less than 100, your a meal ready to eat in the gang scene. Get as big of a shop as you can so you can build Agility, then strength.

Agility says if you hit him or if he hits you

Strength is how much you damage "IF" you hit him/her so Agility is Pimp-portant!

Also taking classes gives your stats an increase.

try to build up, I think I have like 117,000 agility and I don't get hospitalized much anymore.

EVERYONE READ THIS AND START LEVELING UP

Sure, easy for you to say with your 100+ levels already and better @!*% than I have...I can't beat ANY of the guys I've tried. This fxcking game is pissing me off, I think I'll just plain stop playing it. What a lame goddamn POS. There's SH1T for documentation and SH1T on the "fun factor" until you level up far enough to be able to do more. I can't go anywhere, I can't make any money, I can't do anything but attempt to build up stats daily and hope I get a break? WTF?

http://www.4x4country.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7468#7468

Take it easy, It's just a game. :FartExplode-vi:

I see you beat the level 44 5oil guy. So things can't be going too bad.

Did anyone mention that you guys need to save any money you can and buy a good property with the highest Will Bar you can afford. It makes what you do in the gym go SOOO much farther.

Also don't forget to hit the trails to bump up EXP. You get exp for running the same trails multiple times, just not as much. So don't waste your energy and rig health trying in vain to make that last trail.

Don't forget to run your Fab Shop. You get 100 turns a day, so use them or lose them. It's only money you're throwing away. A lot of guys are making 150k+ per day.

The mystery boxes are kinda cool also.

If anyone is being "picked on" by a random player and I've got a higher level, just let me know. I'll be happy to open a can of whup-a$$ on your behalf. I've already sent out quite a few "Christmas Cards" in the last couple of days. :shiftyeyes:

Yup, its definitely important to get a nice shop. I've checked on many of you who are on my friends list and see that less than half of you own ANY kind of property. I've managed to get up to a medium 4x4 shop and tonight I'll move up to a Local Fab shop once I sell some of my oil.

Have you guys noticed the price of oil lately? When I first started I was buying and selling oil around the $1100-$1300 per qt. Now its up to $1900+. Its a great time to sell it if you want to make some $$$.

Edited by DJ Dank

Yeah I agree about the level comment. I don't think its even worth it to create a gang unless you're AT LEAST level 100+. They will just tear you apart.

One thing I keep forgetting to do is to use up all my will before buying a new property because it resets your will to 0%.

See, things like this would be good to have in Game FAQ. I had no idea about any of this before complaining to the world in the forum. And then NoDeathAwaitsUs decides I'm a dickhead for complaining and mugs me and trashes my rig. This day just gets better and better. ;)

"You're not cut out for playing RPGs. You seem to understand your rig better than you do a game. Just hope you don't go insinuating people have special minds when you're out on the trail or the mud hole cause they'll probably leave you in a bind..."

LOL. When I first started and did know any better I would go around trashing and mugging people that were online. Some people take some games more seriously than others. I find this game amusing and somewhat addicting.

I do agree that the FAQ is absolute crap. Most of what I learned was by trail and error. With all the typos I find, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of high schoolers were behind all of this.

i hear ya about some ppl takin it to seriously, i mugged one guy randomely and every time hes online he tries to mug me and loses, probably 10 times or so now, and i just mug him back and take his cash...he is successful in trashing my rig though...

right now im level 57, I have a pull strap, super grabbers, injected V6, the one ton tcase, and light duty chrome, and the farthest trail ive beaten so far is the rig snapper...i only own a three car garage, i make no money

btw my number is 8187

Ask any questions in here and we will get everyone squared away...

the property deal with will is a multiplier for the gym

(the bar shows 100% of for example: woods would be a (x 1) where as a triple garage would be a (x 10)

so working out 50 with your will at 100% in the woods (x 1) would get you +50 strength (50x1)

but if you work out and had the 3 car garage (x10) at 100% the same workout would get you 500 strength (50x10)

I made up the multipliers but that at least is a rough guideline.

Make sure you sell an existing property before buying another or POOF $$ gone...

If anyone is being a Jag and busting you online send me a number (I am the proud papa of a shoulder percussion, and Steel assault armor)

Agility is more important than strength as if you can't get hit and can hit the other person.

MAKE SURE to run your own shop as has said before, keep hiring turn key fabbers and after 100 turns go to sell and sell MOST of your product (NEVER sell the space though!!!) after a few days of hiring you will make a worthy amount of money. I pull 100-150K per day not using any Sally Salesmen (I have 1 of each and as long as you don't sell all your product they stay happy.

and make sure to walk the ground as it is free oil, money and experience... Yeah landmines SUCK! but it is way worth it to use all 25 turns per day.

:coffee!:

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

I just leveled up from 87 to 110 in about 20 minutes. :ar15:

WOW no $hit? How did you do that? I'm currently 76 and very slowly gaining levels. Really concentrating on getting my stats and saving up for a National Fab Shop.

I found someone that was over 100 levels higher than me. He disarmed and I hit him 5 times for about 23 levels. Last time I hit him I got 400EXP. It cost me alot of oil, bandages, barf bars, and $$$. But it was worth it and I had a good time.