safari look

Leman

i tried searching but it confused me. its not like most forum searches?????

Im looking for any pics of R50 pathfinders that have that "look" like they could take on the outback with out any trouble. i see alot of rock crawling rigs but want more of a total adventure rig. nothing too extreme but more than stock. and for those of you that are still confused on the look im looking for, im looking for: roof racks, lots of lights, slight lift, custom brushguard, and anything else thats in this catagory.

if this has made any sense at all please post some pics. TIA

Not sure exactly what you mean by "safari look" but I can't really think of a much better built R50 than Pezzy's.

IMG_046.jpg

Very similar to Vengeful's, only, a little newer (updated fascia), lacking snorkel, but has a sweet, custom rear bumper/tire carrier.

IMG_024.jpg

Im looking for any pics of R50 pathfinders that have that "look" like they could take on the outback with out any trouble. i see alot of rock crawling rigs but want more of a total adventure rig. nothing too extreme but more than stock. and for those of you that are still confused on the look im looking for, im looking for: roof racks, lots of lights, slight lift, custom brushguard, and anything else thats in this catagory.

Do you mean like this?

threequarter.jpg

More "Expedition" pics here

Edited by XPLORx4

Here is my 03 Pathy with the AC lift, 1" strut spacer, armor, custon rear bumper and front, 32x11.50x15 A/T's and cheap lights, which will be replaced soon.

post-2438-1195533625.jpg

Edited by RWC5S2