New member, new Pathfinder (to me), not new to Nissan

FogDucker

Welcome to the board...

If you have your pictures hosted online post the address in image tags:

[img]www.website.com/image.jpg[/img]

If you dont have a place to host the pics - check out www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com to host them for free

connotation

Main Entry:

con·no·ta·tion Listen to the pronunciation of connotation

Pronunciation:

\ˌkä-nə-ˈtā-shən\

Function:

noun

Date:

1 a: the suggesting of a meaning by a word apart from the thing it explicitly names or describes b: something suggested by a word or thing : implication <the connotations of comfort that surrounded that old chair>2: the signification of something <that abuse of logic which consists in moving counters about as if they were known entities with a fixed connotation — W. R. Inge>3: an essential property or group of properties of a thing named by a term in logic — compare denotation

— con·no·ta·tion·al Listen to the pronunciation of connotational \-shnəl, -shə-nəl\ adjective

:)

P.S.I forgot to mention that I'm a smart ass

Edited by FogDucker

connotation

Main Entry:

con·no·ta·tion Listen to the pronunciation of connotation

Pronunciation:

\ˌkä-nə-ˈtā-shən\

Function:

noun

Date:

1 a: the suggesting of a meaning by a word apart from the thing it explicitly names or describes b: something suggested by a word or thing : implication <the connotations of comfort that surrounded that old chair>2: the signification of something <that abuse of logic which consists in moving counters about as if they were known entities with a fixed connotation — W. R. Inge>3: an essential property or group of properties of a thing named by a term in logic — compare denotation

— con·no·ta·tion·al Listen to the pronunciation of connotational \-shnəl, -shə-nəl\ adjective

:)

P.S.I forgot to mention that I'm a smart ass

Thanks Smart Ass. :stickwack: I went to school once or twice y'know. I meant specifically "fishing" connotation. Do you need to duck fog to catch fish or something? :shrug:

Sorry daftpup, I assumed to much. FogDucker is the handle I use on my fishing site Bloodydecks. While fishing I like to stay out of the fog, I saw your signature about fishing and put 2 and 2 together and came up with wrong.

....and here I was reading the connotation as "DogFu(ker" because fishing's a lazy sport. :lol:

And as for you Simon, sorry I don't have the "work ethic" or "energy" to drive into some fargin river or mud or rocks just so I can replace some parts on my truch.

You wheelers...sheesh :hide:

LMFAO. We all have our passions!

My dad is an avid fisherman, as is my brother. I enjoy it from time to time as well....don't get me wrong....just not as into it as they are. :)

....and here I was reading the connotation as "DogFu(ker" because fishing's a lazy sport. :lol:

hahahaha. that's what i thought FD was trying to insinuate..

there's a word for that kinda word mix-up:

spoon·er·ism /ˈspunəˌrɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spoo-nuh-riz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

the transposition of initial or other sounds of words, usually by accident, as in a blushing crow for a crushing blow.

hahahaha. that's what i thought FD was trying to insinuate..

there's a word for that kinda word mix-up:

spoon·er·ism /ˈspunəˌrɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[spoo-nuh-riz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

the transposition of initial or other sounds of words, usually by accident, as in a blushing crow for a crushing blow.

OH...you mean like a "cunning stunt" :tonguefinger: