Removing Rear Bumper

norcalpathy

A fellow pathfinder (lifted with ACs and 32s) in my area is running without a rear bumper. I really liked the rear bumper being removed, but what can I do to get around the illegality of not having a rear bumper?

My roommate mentioned a roll pan.

Lol, help anyone?

A fellow pathfinder (lifted with ACs and 32s) in my area is running without a rear bumper. I really liked the rear bumper being removed, but what can I do to get around the illegality of not having a rear bumper?

My roommate mentioned a roll pan.

Lol, help anyone?

You could add one of these....telegraphcanyon9-10-06026.jpg

Hmm, How far into Arizona is Tempe? I'm in Las Vegas.
If you havent already,google "Hunter Offroad",he's done some pretty cool projects.Only thing is,he needs the truck left there,he works each piece as a one off...but anyone is welcome to ride shotgun w/me while you're waiting!! Edited by bradb

Yeah there is the problem I need my truck as I am following this oil rig around Wyoming for now. But ya never know it could all change and if it does I am buying one. i need a 2" reviever hitch in it though. How much did that cost ya if you dont mind me asking?

Edited by zonianbrat

Yeah there is the problem I need my truck as I am following this oil rig around Wyoming for now. But ya never know it could all change and if it does I am buying one. i need a 2" reviever hitch in it though. How much did that cost ya if you dont mind me asking?

$600,and he can put in a hitch or whatever you need on it.He's really good at listening to what you want,and then planning out how he can do it.

Yeah let 90Seven buy yours, get another one built with a hitch in it then I will buy that one then you get another one......J/K I really do want something like that though and 600 bucks is reasonable for sure. I sure do want one.

Yeah let 90Seven buy yours, get another one built with a hitch in it then I will buy that one then you get another one......J/K I really do want something like that though and 600 bucks is reasonable for sure. I sure do want one.
Never thougt I'd be a black market bumper whole seller.But sorry dudes,my tubes stay with me!! :tongue: