Big Bear Lake.

SteeevO

I was up there. Polique canyon rd was open. The trails seemed endless.

Carnage included a totalled 07 4runner and a frozen ac compressor on the QX4. I dont know why my AC decided to seize up on me in the middle of Holcomb Valley of all places, making the engine run poorly and smoke, right when I needed the car the most. Luckily cutting the belt was an easy fix.

The rangers were great. It was all the Sunday lurkers who ruined the serenity in some spots, but Saturday was quiet.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds good guys, I'm thinking be at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:30 Fueled up and ready to go.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a CB radio in your truck if at all possible. i'll be on channel 7.

I haven't looked into CB's in years, what do you suggest looking at?

Thanks

Hawk

(North Central Az, but we get over to Ca once or twice a year)

Sounds good guys, I'm thinking be at the Big Bear Discovery Center at 8:30 Fueled up and ready to go.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a CB radio in your truck if at all possible. i'll be on channel 7.

I haven't looked into CB's in years, what do you suggest looking at?

Thanks

Hawk

(North Central Az, but we get over to Ca once or twice a year)

Hey man, in my opinion the radio doesn't matter much as long as you have a good antenna that is tuned well and the coax is in good condition. but cobra radios are great and durable. I'm currently running a Cobra radio with a 5ft. firestik and it works very well.... for a CB, ham radio works better :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...