Your handle

Floonster

Mine came from mom and TV.

Michael by birth (Mike these days ;) ), and I love pickles, even as a kid. Weird, yes I know. After a while, Michael became Mickle or Mickle Pickle for my mom, then just "Pickle." Yes, increasingly odd, but whattya do.

Then one day in the 90's, this random commercial came on with chimps dressed up like "Ponch" and "Jon" from CHiP's, only it was "Chimps." One of them was named Mr. Pickles, and hence the legend was born.

*Looks around, sees people going WTF?!* :D

You'd be highly entertained to have seen me trying to explain to a college prof. when she asked how I managed to pick my old Hotmail account of "slickpickle." Hadn't even thought about it up to that point, but, ummm... can you say awkward? ;):laugh:

It was a song/cd I liked at the time. Actually means: In toxicology the median lethal dose (lethal dose 50%, LD50) is a measure of how much of a substance constitutes a lethal dose in half of test subjects.

I should have picked something else :lol:

I was too lazy years ago when setting up e-mail accounts for myself. I used my initials KMG but was taken, then it was suggested by Netzero that kmgar99 was unused, so i took it and now i use it for everything.

Man that's lazy, lame too! :unsure:

college....beer...and something I love...not really sure where the idea came from but UNCC is where I went to school...I was drunk when I joined and everyone else had some sorta pathfinder in their name so there she blows...its on all of my forums I'm on car related or not so if you see it its me...

I think my old full tilt name was UNCCMucker kinda like #$!&^% but for some reason they wouldnt let me pick that...maybe thats wehre pathfinder came from in place of mucker...i donno that was a while ago...