My, how things have changed!

cdhicks99

OK.

So it's been a long time. I will try to be brief but alot has happened over the past 10 months.

The summary for those too lazy for details:

Pathy broke, Pathy fixed, got laid-off, got new job, travel ALL the time, addicted to W.O.W, wifey runs family resturaunt, Pathy broke, bought new truck, now I'm back!

Now for some details:

As some of you may remember my job wasn't going to well, then on the 23rd of March (the day before my b-day) I was laid off. I had trouble finding a new job in my very specific field of work, so I was off for a month and a half. I finally got an offer making a little less but it was work. So now I am doing phone work for the state, it's pretty cool but I live out of hotels 90% of the time. But thanks to lots of overtime and perdeum i am actually doing much better than before.

I decided to see what all the buzz was about World Of Warcraft, within a week I had to buy a new laptop so I could play while on the road. Now I spend several hours daily slaying ogres online :)

My step-mom opened a returaunt and my wife is helping her run it, she averages 70 hrs per wk. Due to our schedules we see each other just a few hours a week :( . On the bright side we have more cash, and it should lighten up some soon.

My pathy doesn't want to start and with upcoming mods it gets less reliable every day and I needed a truck so I bought a 91 Chevy ext. cab (it's purty). I have been busy the past few weekends doing some preventative maintenance on the new jewel since I will need a tow truck to drag the pathy around once she's no longer street-legal.

I am currently trying to decide what axles to use so I can actually start getting this thing ready for the New Years Day Run. I have finally decided on the rest of my drivetrain, I will definately be going with a SBC/700R4/Atlas4 combo since the Pathy tranny sucks balls. I am pretty sure I will end up going with the 2 1/2ton axles for economic reasons. I have alot of little suprises in store that I won't show or tell until it is complete. Hopefully I will my the NPORA community proud with the final product.

I decided to see what all the buzz was about World Of Warcraft, within a week I had to buy a new laptop so I could play while on the road. Now I spend several hours daily slaying ogres online smile.gif

get away from that game...

Welcome back...sorry I never got around to that bumper...glad to see your doing ok and back into the swing of things...