Ozzy's doin it right

unccpathfinder

it is the land of Oz right? and its Aussie...so between in my mind after about a 5th of Jim it came out Ozzy? but now if you play some crazy train in the background it fixes everyones concerns right?

Heh heh, YUP!!

Seen the Oz man cometh about 10 times but I mised him this time. At $175/ticket I have better things to do with my money which, BTW I am not made of which both he and Van Halen seem to think. :thumbsdown:

I just cranked up the live double album from last year and burned my Bic for a while in the living room instead. :chairfall:

I just cranked up the live double album from last year and burned my Bic for a while in the living room instead. :chairfall:

hah, sounds like you were going off the rails on a crazy train....

HAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS there are rednecks in the rest of the world

I love the smell of rubber...I would be in so much trouble with anything with any power...

this one is before we locked my buddys c10 and yes almost 3 years later and 3 pressure washings you can still see the one tire frier:

th_Chevy.jpg

the best is another buddy in his SS after he DD'd me and my roommate...and him listening to the drunk guy in the back (me) yellin spinner'round boy

DSCN2065.jpg

its a wonder we never had the cops called on us...