I'm New

wild91

thank you guys. i got a fresh timing belt. my step dads a mechanic, and thankfully passed hes skills to me (built my first motor by my self when i was 11)

the truck is in great condition. other than a cracked dash and it needs a fuel pump (which he bought and never put in) the throwout barring has been off and on for a year now but what do u expect when between him and i we got over 100k on the clutch with no signs of slipping

(he hasn't drove it off road in over 2 years)

lol ill put up some pics later..i just love this truck

Edited by wild91

Welcome to NPORA... what you want to mod on the truck (besides maintenance) depends on what you want to do with it... Is it safe to say you want to take it offroad?

yea that a given...lol

i'm looking into body lift, tires obviously, no more rear sway bar, and exhaust. i'm leaving for the coast guard within the next year or two depending on how things work out with my work, so i dont wanna get too invested until i get settled in and got some spare money, but i never know what im going to do. haven't looked for that awesome orange sticker yet..nor do i even know if the 1991 XE v6 had that as an option...i do wanna build a capable truck for weekend driving on trails and the riverbed. how much do you think it would cost to obtain a LSD?

• 2 weeks later...