new suspension kit  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which would be the best bet?

• SAS (WD21)
    • long travel IFS (WD21)
    • long travel IFS (R50)
    • just a lift ~5" (WD21)
    • just a lift ~5" (R50)

I voted for a 5" lift but I have an R50 and I know the hurdles that have to be overcome to do so but until I knew more about long-travel IFS for an R50 and saw some test results then I would just stick with a lift. Good luck bluese89

I voted for SAS WD21. As yozsi mentioned, yes there are kits already out there...but I believe superior products at competitive prices can still be offered in this area for our trucks. And for me, SAS is the way to go when wheelin...

In any rate, I will be interested to see what you come up with...cus my truck needs a lot more lift and improved offroad capability to embarass all those jeeps out there!!!

Edited by rustyole88pathy

I'm giving this poll until friday. Then I will make the decision on which way to go. Above all else, this shows that there is interest in a new product. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far....

-Ben

What exactly does "just a lift ~5" mean? Would that be a drop-frame lift or a UCA/t-bar lift?

I despise UCA lifts, so it would involve conversion to coil-overs differential and transfercase drop

-Ben

I despise UCA lifts, so it would involve conversion to coil-overs differential and transfercase drop

-Ben

well for one, coil overs are EXTREMELY tooooooo pricey IMO, and not even a good fix for our suspension. secondly im sure you are not going to have to drop the transfer case....