Tires Online

gabod7

I've put about 30,000 miles on my timberline mt's and they are shot to hell and back. i guess maybe an alignment and other little things woulda helped me out there but the time has come to get some new tires. i've been looking at other trucks (superduty or a z71) but i've finally made my decision to keep the pathfinder and dump more money into it. i dont know what it is about the pATHY but i cant let it go, lol. P... i've been looking at tires online and i'm wondering where the best place to order them online is? i was leaning towards swampers but they just aren't reasonable for the driving i have to do everyday for work so i think i'm gonna go with dunlop mt's or the kuhmo's. i've looked at tirerack and a few other places. where would y'all recommend to get them online at? thanks!

I have purchased from TireRack and can say their service was excellent.

One caveat: The only time I have found it cheaper to go on line was when buying a pre-mounted tire/wheel combo for our bimmer. For tires only, by the time shipping and mounting/balancing are added in, my local guy always beats the on-line guys. And even on my last wheel/tire combo purchase, I found it cheaper to buy just the wheels from Summit Racing and have my local guy sell and mount the tires.

Not to mention it is easier to get warranty service from my local guy than from Joe's discount internet tire in Ashtabula....

Hey man, I've mentioned this before but I'll tell you. When I bought my Revo's, TireRack.com had the best price I could find but shipping added about $85 to the purchase. I ended going to Costco and they had the same tire and same price but they had them order my Revo's from the Bridgestone factory because they didn't have 31's in stock. They ended arriving in 2 days and they pay for the shipping of course.

On another note, I've noticed the price on the REvo's jump substantially since I've bought them about 3 years ago...I got them for $130 a piece and I see them selling for $150+ now. WTH!

On another note, I've noticed the price on the REvo's jump substantially since I've bought them about 3 years ago...I got them for $130 a piece and I see them selling for $150+ now. WTH!

Most tire prices have gone up a bit. They claim it's because of the higher oil prices.